QUALITY RESOURCING GROUP LLC Directory Agreement
At Service Marketing Group (QRG). We are also business owners and would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to create year over year revenue growth for your business. We have developed this business and www.qrgdirect.com,www.qrgtech.com,www.qrglistings.com to combat scammers and false listings on the Internet. We have come to the final conclusion that we as QRG must increase online exposure as a collective group.
This will accomplish two things;
- Decrease the cost of SEO
- Achieve better results for each Client. Our goal is to get your company visible on the first page of search.
What we Do
- Our team will research your business.
- We will evaluate your website and social media footprints.
- We will perform a keyword analysis.
- Finally, we will build a webpage specific to your business, services offered, and associated geographic territory.
- We will perform on-site SEO services on a monthly basis by combining 20-25 of the best possible keywords to improve site rankings. The website will be optimized for short-tail as well long-tail keywords.
Why work with us
At QUALITY RESOURCING GROUP LLC we have the right team in place to capitalize on ethical white hat search engine optimization.
SEO Agreement Landing Page/search Engine Optimization (SEO) Contract For Client
This contract is entered into between QUALITY RESOURCING GROUP LLC Directory, (hereinafter referred to as "QRG") and---------------------
----------------- CLIENT (hereinafter referred to as "Client") on (Insert Date ).
QRG will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as "SEO") and related services such as Local SEO as described in this contract. QRG will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client's landing page website within www.qrgdirect.com,www.qrgtech.com, www.qrglistings.com
QRG 's SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the Site's.
QRG's SEO services include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (10-30 keywords or key-phrases). We shall send you the list of suggested keywords to choose from.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or update in-page content for the purpose of "catching" keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for the website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
- When needed, and for an additional charge, QRG can assist in the creation and/or maintenance of social media profiles for the purposes of achieving enhanced SEO.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following (if and as needed):
- An email address at your website domain for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by QRG for search engine optimization purposes.
The total monthly fee for the SEO services to be provided is USD. First month fee must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
Terms and Termination
Termination of services will require 30 days prior written notice from either side.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- QRG has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. QRG's website's may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. Search engines may take up to 3 months to start showing the outcome of the SEO work done.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, there may be fluctuations in the positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 6-8 weeks amount of time. This is referred to as the "Google Sandbox." QRG assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear with/without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, QRG will re-optimize the website's/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Linking to "bad neighborhoods" or getting links from "link farms" can seriously damage all SEO efforts. QRG does not assume liability for the Client's choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
Websites and product content
- It is the Client's responsibility to review the webpage content from time to time to ensure content is correct. The Client is also responsible for updating QRG with respect to client's contact information including but not limited to, phone number, address changes, and services offered.
Client agrees that it does not hold nor will it later hold any property interest in its page or profile or any other part or portion of the Site's, and that its rights to receive any data, communication, or other interaction and benefit from the Site's and its profile or page within the Site's are ended upon termination of its account. Client agrees and understands that unless and until a separate exclusivity agreement is signed by the parties, Client will not have exclusive rights as against other clients of QRG and the Site's with respect to any territory, scope of services, or otherwise.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
QRG will not be responsible for any damages the client's business may suffer. QRG makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. QRG does back up your data/website and while every attempt will be made to preserve all data and content, in the unlikely event of any corruption, hardware failure, or data loss, QRG cannot guarantee to be able to replace lost data. QRG disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. QRG reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
The Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold QRG, harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against the QRG its agents, its customers, subcontractors, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any claim or allegation that Client has breached any of its obligations hereunder, or has breached any law or obligation to any third party. Client agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless QRG and its agents, its customers, subcontractors, officers and employees, against liabilities arising out of; (1) any economic loss or injury to person or property caused by any products or services offered, sold or otherwise distributed in connection with QRG; (2) any material supplied by Client infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products or faulty service offered or sold to Client's customers.
The Client agrees that it shall be entitled to no more than one (1) month's fees paid to QRG hereunder in the event of any claim or liability of Client against QRG.
This License Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Licensee hereby consents to suit in the U.S. Federal District Court, Eastern District of Virginia or to the Circuit Court for the City of Richmond, Virginia, submits itself to the personal jurisdiction thereof, and waives any objection to venue.